Thy-Diep (Yip) Ta
Login to / register for the Unit Conference App above. It’s a one stop shop that allows you to apply as a speaker, join as a participant or find the live schedule and session links. Please note that signing up will also give you access to Unit Network
The World Music Forum is an online event for pioneers, visionaries and community-builders in the music space to exchange their ideas, share the latest industry developments and network with inspirational music industry leaders from across the globe. The music industry as a whole is plagued with legacy systems and thinking and it is the role of this forum to shed light on new opportunities and solutions. With hubs in 200 cities around the world, the World Music Forum will connect musicians, producers, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, patrons and many more to broaden the understanding of new concepts, emerging technology and pave the road ahead.
We believe that cultivating meaningful connections is a vital catalyst for inspiring positive change in the world. Hence, the World Music Forum provides an opportunity for like-minded creatives and industry players to ignite excitement and facilitate communication within the music space about a token-driven economy of the future. A future in which the music industry will have its own decentralised economy, built upon the MUSIC token and backed by a treasury of value-generating tokens that securely and transparently represent the value inherent in the community and the economic activities underlying its ecosystem.
The World Music Forum is a free event available to all. There will be 100 speaker sessions, at 30 mins each in a TedX talk format. It consists of 5 rooms, with speaker sessions lasting 15 minutes, allowing space for an additional 15 minutes of Q&A / networking. Due to the current global travel restrictions, the first World Music Forum will be held online and all sessions will be recorded for those unable to view the live event.
The World Music Forum will be held on November 3, 2021.
There will be a myriad of subjects covered, including but not limited to:
- Trends and future outlook of the music industry.
- The role of blockchain and tokens
- Challenges and opportunities with the music industry
- The emergence of new methods, systems and technologies
- Discussions on creating and creativity
- Interviews and performances with prolific artists
- Business and artist management
- Tools, services and software
Leading musicians, producers, managers, entrepreneurs, influencers, investors, students, social change makers and activists who are pushing the envelope in their respective sectors.
- Thorne Davis – Mass Zero / Tora Music / Nuine Records
- Free of cost
- Dedicated networking opportunities with speakers
- Hearing the latest and greatest of global industry trends
- Skill up your game to stay relevant in the future economy
- Direct interaction with music industry leaders (real interactive live sessions, no pre-recordings!)
You will contribute to building the future of the industry and share your ideas with other early adopters and creators of industry innovation. Increase your brand exposure and global network. Be a role model of the future economy and inspire others to follow into your footsteps. Become one of the legends that built the stakeholder economy! Network with other leaders of your industry.
- Learn about music industry trends and best practice from those who work on the latest ground-breaking innovations.
- Network with the world’s pioneers and other like-minded change drivers who care about creating the infrastructure for a tech-driven, collaborative stakeholder economy.
- Be part of the pioneer community building the prosperous and sustainable ecosystem of the future. You are not alone!
The World Music Forum is organised by the MUSIC token core team, one of the key industry tokens issued by the UNIT platform. In a broader view, UNIT is a global community of change-makers & industry experts who are pioneering the token driven collaborative stakeholder economy. We believe that it’s important for the industry to come together to exchange ideas in order to shape the future of the music industry and of the wider economy as a whole.
Be part of a thriving supportive community around the token-driven ecosystem of the future. You will receive support launching your own tokens, learning from best practices, and connecting with key token influencers across the globe. Partner with us to create relevant media content for your audiences! Get in touch for more information.
The UNIT Team
“Join us to learn about the latest developments within the music Industry and network with the pioneers pushing it forward. ”
The World Music Forum connects forward thinking musicians, managers, labels and executives from all over the world, allowing them to share new ideas and network like-minded people.
The World Music Forum is free for spectators or participators. We feel it is crucial to remove any financial barriers so we can welcome speakers at all stages of development.